Friday, February 12, 2010

Great Deal for Brides!!!

If you're like me, you have spent (or will be spending) hours writing the return address on every Save the Date, wedding invitation and thank you card you send out. That's a lot of writing!

Here is a great deal to save you time (and a hand cramp!)

A new hot freebie from Vistaprint - get 140 customized address labels for free when you pay $3.11 for shipping!!!


Here's how to get yours:

Go here and click on the "Stationary and Home Office" link on the left sidebar.

Now click on "Address Labels" to create your personalized labels.

That's it! Let me know if you take advantage of this great deal!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I just ordered return labels (using this deal) and my total was $3.60ish (I went for the fast shipping). Great deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this!!!! I just ordered some, and I'm super excited! They're SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this!! I'll definitely be ordering some for our invites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU!
    I just ordered some and got an additional 140 for $1.49.. it will ask you upon check out for this offer.
    I was just going to get some for our STDs but now I have some more the invites too :)
    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I am heading on over to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this. I just ordered Mommy Cards to contain my contact information for our little one when she is born. 50 cards for only $1.49 + shipping. These will be very useful!

    ReplyDelete