Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Saving is Contagious & Publix Preview

My older sister (aka Super Crafty Sister) called me last night, all excited about her savings at Publix. She saved almost as much as she spent! I'm proud of her for jumping on the couponing bandwagon with me!

My latest observation about couponing? Treat it like a game. It is way too easy to get frustrated if you take it too seriously. Here's an example. My husband really wanted some frozen fish sticks (he loves making fish and grits for breakfast in the morning). :) I had a coupon for $1/2 and I used it last week. Today I find out that those same fish sticks will be BOGO this week at Publix! If I had just waited one week, I could have saved a bunch! But really, I probably only would have saved a couple bucks. And what is that in the grand scheme? Not enough to get frustrated over. :)

Speaking of Publix, here are all the Buy One Get One deals at Publix this week! (Remember, some stores start their weekly ads on Wednesdays, but some wait until Thursdays - check your local store!)

Atkins Advantage Shakes
Banquet Brown 'n Serve Sausage Links
Betty Crocker Premium Muffin Mix
Bumble Bee Chunk Tuna
Cascadian Farm Granola
Cool Whip Whipped Topping
Diner's Choice Mashed Potatoes
Egg Beaters
Emerald Deluxe Mixed Nuts
Entenmann's Little Bites
Gatorade Thirst Quencher
Gordon's Fish Sticks
Hebrew National Kosher All Beef Franks
Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate
Hunt's Tomato Ketchup
Juicy Juice 100% Premium Juice
Keebler 100 Calorie Right Bites Cookie
Kellogg's Special K Bars
Kellogg's Special K Cereal
Ken's Steak House Dressing
Lay's Potato Chips
Lender's Bagels
Lysol Neutra-Air Sanitizing Spray
Matlaw's Stuffed Clams
Nabisco Teddy Grahams Snacks
Nissin Chow Mein Noodles
Peter Pan Peanut Butter
Propel Fitness Water
Publix Deluxe American Cheese
Quaker Cereal
Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta
Valley Fresh White Chicken

I'll try to post some coupons to match up with these soon.

Do you shop at Publix?

No comments:

Post a Comment