Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dessert Buffet!

Ever since my parents' 30th Anniversary party, I have been enthralled with the idea of a dessert buffet at the wedding. Why? Because they had a dessert table and it was lovely! I'll have to try to find pictures. They had a one layer round cake, all done up like a wedding cake, with their cake topper on top. The cake was put on top of two cake stands stacked on top of eachother. They did a cake cutting reinactment and it was so sweet! They had other cakes on the table, cookies, and other dessert goodness.

I love this idea for a wedding. My only question - my place has "cake service". Do we do the dessert buffet "self-service" or somehow have it served? Should the cakes be pre-sliced? Or at least sliced after we do our cake cutting? Input would be greatly appreciated! In the meantime, check out these fabulous dessert buffet pictures...YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment