Sunday, February 15, 2009

The search for a wedding photographer

I love wedding photography. Seriously love it. I have been obsessed with A Bryan Photo for a few years now. http://www.abryanphoto.com/ I mean, just look at some of their stuff!


But...with my budget, A Bryan Photo wasn't exactly an option. So the search began. And then I found...Audrey Snow!




Beautiful, huh? I'm so excited to have her as our wedding photographer! See more of her stuff at: www.audreysnowphotography.com

My fiance and I met with her at Starbucks in our hometown a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love with her. I know she will do such a great job! One of the most important things to us when we were looking for a photographer was someone who understood the difficulties that can come with shooting a mixed race wedding (think: white girl in white dress, black guy in black tux...ummm...this could be tough). If you look at her portfolio, you will see that she has some experience in this area! I love her artistic approach and creative shots. Thanks Audrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment