Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm Such a Tease

Still no photos of the new house. Sorry...

I know it will never be "perfect" but there are a few more pictures I want to be hung before I share the photos with you. Please be patient with me. :)

We had a fairly productive evening last night. I made trips to Target, TJ Maxx and Bed, Bath & Beyond to get some new items for the house. Thankfully we still have some giftcards left over from the wedding (and a new one from my boss as a housewarming gift!) so most of the things I bought were paid for. Love those giftcards!

My husband and I made it back to the gym this morning. I hope we can make this a habit. It is so nice to come home from work and be DONE with the whole working out thing. :) I'm back to "Miss Lab"'s workout on Weddingbee. I love it. It's a nice combination of weights and cardio and I think (read: hope) it's something I can stick with.

So now that I have all that out of the way...how about a little more wedding recap for you??

Remember the wreaths my family was working on? Wreaths that at one time looked like this?


Here's how they turned out!



You can see them in the background here, on the doors into the reception hall:


You all already knew this, but I have one talented family! :)

5 comments:

  1. The wreaths turned out beautiful!!!! And I love this picture of you and your hubby with all the pretty hanging baskets of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK you're making me feel bad - we've been in our house for almost 4 months and I think you've done more than we have!!

    I left you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that picture is beautiful and the wreaths are so great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous walkway picture Callie. Congrats on the joint workout regiment and new house stuff!

    ReplyDelete