Thursday, October 29, 2009

An Award!

My sweet friend, The Roddy Bride, has given me an award - the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award. (By the way, I thought of you this morning when I was doing the Shred! Thanks for getting me back into it!)




I'll admit it - I love getting blog awards - but I am terrible about posting them or passing them on!

So for this one, the directions are simple: Post the award on your site, write 10 interesting things about yourself, and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers. I can do this.

1. I am a licensed attorney - but I don't practice law.

2. I have 3 sisters (but you probably already knew that).

3. I have spent time working in orphanages in Romania and Guatemala.

4. My family has lived in the same house since I was four years old.

5. I can bend my elbows backwards.

6. I still sleep with my teddy bear (unless my husband kicks him out of bed.) Hehe.

7. I met my husband in 6th grade.

8. I graduated from the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill.

9. I have never had a white Christmas.

10. I have a serious weakness for anything with chocolate and peanut butter.



Whew! There you go - a little about me.

And now...who to pass it on to?

A Classy, Catholic Southern Bride
Cheapwife, of course! :)
The Farmer and the Southern Belle
You Can't Take it With You
A.Mountain.Bride
Wedding For Two
A Wedding Story
A Little Birdie Weds
Life After I "Dew"
Bride-On-Purpose


Congrats, ladies! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Callie!!

    You really do have an awesome blog, I am so glad I have been following it. Your wedding pictures are amazing. Still waiting on mine (ugh)...

    Good luck with the Shred! I can't wait to be able to get back onto it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed on this same award to you yesterday. :-). Your blog is really great!!
    Congratulations!!!

    My fiance just came back from Guatemala. He was also volunteering for an Orphanage over there. Hope I'll have the opportunity to do the same some day.

    -lilian-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 10 things!!! I didn't know you went to UNC... I went to Elon just down the road (graduated Dec 06 but walked in May 07) and spent many a night on Franklin Street!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so my girl! Love it! :-)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. great reading these fun facts about you :) volunteering at orphanages is so admirable and yes to chocolate and pb!

    ReplyDelete