My sweet friend, The Roddy Bride, has given me an award - the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award. (By the way, I thought of you this morning when I was doing the Shred! Thanks for getting me back into it!)
I'll admit it - I love getting blog awards - but I am terrible about posting them or passing them on!
So for this one, the directions are simple: Post the award on your site, write 10 interesting things about yourself, and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers. I can do this.
1. I am a licensed attorney - but I don't practice law.
2. I have 3 sisters (but you probably already knew that).
3. I have spent time working in orphanages in Romania and Guatemala.
4. My family has lived in the same house since I was four years old.
5. I can bend my elbows backwards.
6. I still sleep with my teddy bear (unless my husband kicks him out of bed.) Hehe.
7. I met my husband in 6th grade.
8. I graduated from the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill.
9. I have never had a white Christmas.
10. I have a serious weakness for anything with chocolate and peanut butter.
Whew! There you go - a little about me.
And now...who to pass it on to?
A Classy, Catholic Southern Bride
Cheapwife, of course! :)
The Farmer and the Southern Belle
You Can't Take it With You
Wedding For Two
A Wedding Story
A Little Birdie Weds
Life After I "Dew"
Congrats, ladies! :)