Friday, September 11, 2009

And We Danced...and Sang...and...

I cannot tell you how important it was to us that everyone had a great time at our wedding. At one point I even pouted to my new husband about how few people were on the dance floor.

I shouldn't have worried.

Our guests danced the night away.




Our ring bearer (turned bear bearer) was bustin' a move...



And picking up some pointers from the pros.



And all too quickly, the end of the night came. Our last dance song? No question about that one. "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey. Several of our married friends have used this as their last dance song, and...well, we had to continue with the tradition.

So we all sang, and fist pumped...



And belted out the lyrics at the top of our lungs...


Our friends picked us up...




And although we're not Jewish, they couldn't resist this tradition.






Honestly, being on that chair scared me to death! We had such a great day, and I was so worried they were going to drop me and ruin everything! But they did just fine. Whew!
We had so much fun at our reception! (As you can probably tell!!)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It looks like a really fun reception. I love the singing along part. The fun thing about us having a band was that they changed the lyrics to suit us (Blue-eyed Girl, Jason's Girl, Sweet Home Iowa, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..that is funny they picked u up in the chair! good shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much freaking fun! :)

    ReplyDelete