Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our Island Adventure, Part Two

As promised...here are some of the beautiful views of St. John!










If you ever make it to St. John, you have to stop in at this little hole-in-the-wall bar called Woody's. They have "the best happy hour in the world." And they just might be right about that. From 3-7 (I think), they have $1 domestic beer and $1 well drinks. Let's just say we didn't have to spend a lot of money there to have a great time. :)



Back at our resort, hanging out at the Sunset Grille...






And with one of the best bartenders in the world - Bobby!


He introduced me to the wonderful world of Ting. If you're ever in the islands, try it. It is a carbonated grapefruit juice that is SO good.


We had such a wonderful time on our honeymoon...I'm ready to go back!



I never understood what a big deal the honeymoon is...until I went on mine. It was such a great time for the two of us to have "us" time. I panicked a little the day after the wedding because I didn't feel "married". By the time we got back from the honeymoon, I definitely did. I loved spending every moment of every day with my sweetheart.

As I've said before, I'm a lucky girl. :)

8 comments:

  1. Sheesh... These pics really make me sad that I am here in my cube and not there enjoying the BEAUTIFUL blue skies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous there! I've been to the Caribbean, but not St. John! Glad you guys had fun!

    I felt the same way about my honeymoon! I get why they're so important and such a big deal now, and I also felt married once it was all done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing!! I know what you mean about the honeymoon, I didn't think it would be that big a deal but I'm so glad we went on one and I truly thought mine was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two have that "look" on your faces..a glow, the smile. You can see the love! Those pics you took are postcard worthy!

    I'll have to try Ting. Sounds good!

    Glad you two had a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good article.I think this site will do better in future.

    thank you for your comments

    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the posting & think that it will be helpful for others. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

    Web Royalty

    ReplyDelete