Thursday, September 17, 2009

Patience Has Never Been My Strong Point...

And it seems that I haven't outgrown my impatient trait.

I want more pictures.

My extraordinary, amazing, wonderful photographer told me it would probably be 4-6 weeks until I got my photos. Completely understandable, and far better than many of my friends - some of who didn't get their photos until almost a year after their wedding! (I can't even imagine.)

This Saturday marks 5 weeks. I'm trying to be patient. But I'm so excited to see those photos!!!

Anyone else struggle with impatience when waiting for their pro photos?

6 comments:

  1. Ohh yes. I'm waiting for my e-pics. They said 2-3 weeks and it was 2 weeks yesterday. Like you, I'm trying to be patient but it's soo hardd!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know how you feel....thats how my engagement pictures went. She took weeks longer than she said she would =[ I'm hoping it doesn't take as long when our wedding comes around. At least you're currently in your time window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling
    I have to wait 3 months
    I am DYING!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was soooooo incredibly impatient when waiting on our engagement pictures but amazingly, I was pretty darn patient when it came to our wedding pictures (that is not saying a lot about my 'patience'). I just received our wedding pictures yesterday so apparently my patience paid off because I received them a LOT quicker than I received my engagement pictures! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you ladies. The anticipation is killing me. I'm on week 2. I keep checking my email and their website to see if they posted any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the same boat - she said she would be done with them yesterday and still no email :(

    ReplyDelete