Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bridesmaids Jewelry

I'm trying to find some fun jewelry for my bridesmaids to go with their fabulous dresses. In case you missed their bridesmaids dresses, here they are, modeled by my future sisters-in-law!









Mom recently introduced me to 1928 Jewelry. If you love vintage-looking jewelry (at an affordable price!), you need to check this place out. I'm trying to find some jewelry for my bridesmaids, and here were some lovely pieces I found from 1928 Jewelry.












I also thought about maybe doing something like this...



..which I found on Etsy by the way! Love that site. But now I'm thinking about possibly doing something like this for my wedding jewelry.
What do you think? Thoughts? Opinions? What type of jewelry would you pair with their bridesmaid dresses?

6 comments:

  1. Are the BM dresses black or really really dark brown? I like the top necklace choice best, but all are pretty. I used to be into 1928 jewelry back in high school (yes, they've been around a while!) as I loved the vintage look then. I think I need to investigate them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we are here to help! Macala (from 1928 Jewelry). We'd all go with the Kate Necklace in the first photo. That way, your bridesmaids can re wear their jewelry. That necklace looks fantastic with anything black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks for stopping by! The first one is my favorite too. I just have to figure out if I can swing buying it for all my bridesmaids - I have seven of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and the dresses are actually black - gotta love the little black dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you thought about going with the vintage look but having all the necklaces look different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Jewelry for bridesmaids

    Origami Owl makes the perfect jewelry for the people participating in your special day. What a great way to say thank you than to personalize a custom living locket by Origami Owl. Picking jewelry for your bridesmaids isn't always the easiest thing to do but Origami owl makes the process beyond special. Origami Owl also makes the perfect gift for mothers, flower girls, special friends and anyone else you want to thank for being apart of your wedding and honored this momentous occasion. Check our Origami Owl Jewelry for your bridal party at www.sparklinglockets.com"

    ReplyDelete