Sunday, March 29, 2009

An Example of Love...

My parents. They have been married over 30 years and have weathered countless storms together. I hope and pray that my fiance and I are still as in love as they are after 30 years.

My Mom took this picture of my fiance and I shortly after we got engaged...


And here are my parents, back when they got engaged! :)


I promise we didn't arrange these pictures to look the same! My Mom was looking at the one of my fiance and I, and remembered this picture of her and my Dad. I love it. :)
Who has been your example of love?

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the look on your faces, it looks like love! I have a picture of Mr. FF and I when he was at a fire training school and you can see in his face the love! It is amazing and one of the pictures I love so much! These are the best moments. Plus when days may get hard for us. I know I can look back at that pictures and others and remember the most amazing times. Then know that is will be all wonderful and okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your parents :) amazing picture. and i can really see the resemblance to your mom in her profile... crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, thought i was signed into my other email address... this is brooke, in case you were wondering, haha.

    ReplyDelete