Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hair Stylin'

As the days are getting warmer here in sunny Florida, the thought of my August wedding grows increasingly...warm. :) Both the ceremony and reception are indoors, so we shouldn't have too much trouble. But anyone who has ever been to Florida in August knows that the humidity attacks as soon as one steps out the door.

This brings me to my question...what to do with my hair? My fiance likes when I wear it down, but the heat is telling me to wear it up. I like this updo:



And I like this as a half up/half down compromise:

Does anyone have any thoughts/suggestions/words of advice? Any and all would be greatly appreciated!

How did you (or will you) wear your hair on your wedding day?

7 comments:

  1. You need to think about what looks best with the veil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one!! I have several others similar to that one on my computer, except they are with curly hair. I can email them to you if you'd like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first pic looks beautiful and would be perfect for a hot or humid day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first one would go PERFECTLY with your veil and the style of your dress! I love the low bun style of that hair style! (how many times can I use the word "style" in one comment?!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first one and I will wear my hair like the first one. I think its perfect for a hot day! My hubby loves when I wear my hair down, but he is not the one who is swedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had many people tell me they wore theirs up (like most of the bride hair pics show) and that they regret it. I think the half up half down is the perfect compromise and will look beautiful in pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gratituɗe of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and
    indeed throughout the worlԁ, except in the aЬodes of the
    guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunteԁ ƅy odds, unweariеd in their constant challenge
    and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the world war
    by their proweѕs and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed
    by so many to so few.

    Also visit my page - scientology

    ReplyDelete