Friday, March 20, 2009

Fun Favors!

We haven't yet decided if we are going to have favors at the wedding (we will save that discussion for another day), but check out these fun favors I found on http://www.etsy.com/!



Oh these things bring back such good memories. My sister and I would spend countless hours playing with these things, and I remember many a lunch at school where these would be the focal point! I think they would be a great thing to have on the reception tables to keep guests entertained should there be any unexpected lull in the festivities!
Have you come across any fun favors in your wedding planning?

5 comments:

  1. Those are so fun! Definitely brought back memories seeing images of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot about these things - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your blog and decided to have these in our wedding so now it is 2:30 in the morning and I am obessed with these! UGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so fun and pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete