Friday, March 6, 2009

Anemones!

I will admit - I know little to nothing about flowers. I have always been a fan of daisies, but have failed to ever wander far from my happy little flowers. I always thought I would have daisies in my bridal bouquet, but I just don't think they really go with the more "elegant" theme I am aiming for.
Enter...anemones!

These flowers are completely new to me (and I am certain are much more expensive than my sweet daisies) but I love them! They seem to me to be sort of...elegant daisies! I will definately be considering these when I get to the bouquet planning time...



Have you come across any unusual/new to you flowers in the wedding planning process?




1 comment:

  1. before you fall in love you might want to find out their season and expense. Have to fall in love with something out of your reach.

    ReplyDelete