Friday, March 27, 2009

My Domestic Fiance :)

As promised, I have some pictures from our registering at Bed, Bath & Beyond yesterday. This first one cracks me up. In case you can't read it, his apron says "Domestic Diva". :)


He is such a good sport. :) But this brings me to an opportunity to brag about my fiance. He is wonderfully domestic. He has no problem vaccuuming, doing dishes, making dinner, cleaning bathrooms, doing laundry, mopping floors, etc etc! Aren't I a lucky girl?? Especially if you know me. I am definately lacking in the "domestic" area. I like to cook...every so often. And cleaning? Eh. When I get around to it. So I am very thankful for my domestic fiance!

Here is he is picking out some new things to be domestic with - note the "manly" colors. :)


Who is the domestic one in your relationship? Are there any other domestic fiances (or husbands) out there?

5 comments:

  1. :::raise hands!:::
    Right here! The Fiance is extremely domestic too. And so am I; I think we are pretty equal bc there are days (ie) he doesn't feel like cooking and I'll pick up the slack vice versa.

    Hooray for future hubbies that actually do house work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I can't wait to go around with that little ticker and just going yup want that, and that, and that. Who care's if somethings people won't get us. It'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures so cute! We are both domestic. I can't wait to get the gun. I know Mr. FF will go crazy! We love to cook so we can get some cute new gadgets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photo! I'm randomly domestic, I like to cook and bake but with no counter space it's hard! Sometimes I'll get OCD about cleaning and then let it go for a while. The Mister will do laundry and he's the one that puts the bins on the curb..Oh and sometimes he makes soup. If he cleans though I end up cleaning his version of clean.

    ReplyDelete