Thursday, March 26, 2009

How Many Registries Is Too Many?

My fiance and I just got back from registering at Bed, Bath & Beyond. (Pictures to come from that shortly!) We had already registered at Macy's and Target. We registered at Macy's for some of the finer items, and at Target for some everyday items that would fit more people's budgets. However, I was unable to find any flatware I liked (that I thought people could afford) so we decided to register at BB&B since their flatware was a bit more affordable. We were able to find several items we liked, but I still wanted to find some serving dishes. I've been eyeing some at Pottery Barn for a while, so I added those by creating a Pottery Barn registry online when we get home.

My question is...are four registries too many?

4 comments:

  1. Well how many people are you inviting? It might be, but I don't really know? We registered at three-- I only wanted to register at two (BB&B and Walmart), but Mr. AF instisted on registering at Belks because that's where all of this Mississippi-people shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well--- ya know what? Just do whatever you want, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! We registered at four different places too. It gives your guests a variety to choose from. Plus, some people already have it made up in their mind what they are going to buy you and where they are going to purchase that gift. Plus, some stores are closer and more accessible depending on where people live/are from so you are giving them options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering the same exact thing! I think giving a variety of places is good for guests because not all guest will have a bed, bath, and beyond or a pottery barn near them. I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete